Lemoine Lake Outpost
Guests: 4 to 10
Flight Distance: 9 miles, 4 minutes
Fly-in/Out Days: Saturday to Saturday
Fish Species: Walleye, Northern Pike, Perch
Lake Size: 872 acres, average
Shoreline: 30 miles (48 km)
Portage Lakes: Two unnamed lakes.
Other Camps on Lake: One other Outfitter Outpost camp.
We have built one of the nicest remote cottages on Lemoine Lake which offers some excellent fishing for Walleye, Northern Pike and Jumbo Perch. Excellent wildlife area for moose and ducks. We provide equipment on two outlying lakes for your use.
Yes, there are boats on two unnamed portage lakes.
- Running Water: Yes
- Washroom: Outdoor
- Shower: Yes
- Fridge: Propane with freezer
- Stove: Propane Stove
- Lights: Electric
- Electricity: Yes, gas generator
- BBQ: Propane
- Heating: Wood Stove
- Deck: Screened In Porch
- Radio or Satellite Phone: No
- Boats: Lund with swivel seats
- Motors: 15HP Mercury 4-stroke
- Other: Mattresses with corner sheets