Dusey Lake Outpost
Guests: 2 to 6
Flight Distance: 67 miles, 28 minutes
Fly-in/Out Days: Any
Fish Species: Walleye, Northern Pike, Perch, Whitefish, Brook Trout, Sturgeon
Lake Size: 2,993 acres, above average
Shoreline: 23 miles (37 km)
Portage Lakes: Dusey River
Other Camps on Lake: Yes, one other outfitter outpost camp
The Dusey Lake Outpost camp is located 70 air miles north of the village of Nakina on a protected peninsula of land on the southeast shoreline. Water access comes via an 8’x 22′ floating dock.
The cabin is 16′ x 32′ and is fronted with an 8′ x 22′ deck that has a 6′ overhang for storing waders, rain jackets, and extra gear. The cabin sleeps 6 comfortably but can accommodate up to 9 guests.
Dusey River for Brook Trout fishing.
- Running Water: Yes
- Washroom: Indoor
- Shower: Yes
- Fridge: Electric Fridge
- Stove: Propane Stove
- Lights: Solar Electric
- Electricity: Yes, Honda 2000 generators
- BBQ: Propane
- Heating: Forced Air, Propane
- Deck: Yes
- Radio or Satellite Phone: Yes
- Boats: 14’/16′ Lund with swivel seats
- Motors: 9.9HP Honda/Suzuki motors
- Other: Propane Fish Cooker, 2.5HP portage motor, Katadyn Base Camp water filtration system
Air Service provide by Nakina Air Service on Cordingley Lake
450 Cordingley Lake Rd.