Unspoiled Canadian Wilderness!
The adventure and freedom of a fly-in wildness experience in the Canadian North is unparalleled! Plan a memorable Canadian Fly-in Fishing Trip at your choice of one of Melaire’s three great remote locations. Fish glacier riven lakes rich in Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch and Smallmouth Bass, and end your days with the camaraderie and laughter of friends, in the evening stillness of boreal forests.
Melaire Ltd. offers the outdoor enthusiast a choice of three pristine lakes to fish and explore.
At Melaire Ltd, comfortable, roomy and fully equipped accommodations, quality equipment, superior service, and affordable prices have been the key to our success in serving repeat guests for years.
We’ve added a whole new dimension to wilderness outpost vacationing, and look forward to helping you experience the very best of Canadian Fly-in Fishing!
What Our Packages Include:
• Your flights in and out of the outpost location ( provided by a local Air Carrier )
• Plenty of quality fresh food and staples
• Fully equipped outpost cabin with hot and cold running water and shower, electric fridge/freezer, chest freezer and lights powered by generator, propane fish cooker, charcoal barbecue grill and screened gazebos.
• Boats with swivel seats & 8 HP Yamaha motors ( spare motor included on-site )
• All required gas, as well as large scale maps of the lakes
Enjoy a great outpost menu, comprised of a variety of fresh foods and staples, to ensure you have generous ingredients for preparing tasty meals. This food which is provided as part of your fishing package, is pre-packed and brought to the camp with you, and does not count as part of your total baggage weight allowance of 80 pounds per person. (Remember: You are responsible for bringing any snack food (potato chips, candy bars, soda), as well as liquor, beer or bottled water, etc. that you wish to enjoy during your stay, and these are part of your personal weight allowance.)
If you have any questions, regarding the provided services, supplies and amenities, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to provide more information.
We provide the following:
• fresh milk
• cheese slices
• hotdog buns
• hamburger buns
• tomatoes & lettuce
• potatoes, onions
• pork chops
• lean ground beef
• lunch meat
• coffee, sugar
• peanut butter & jam
• cooking oil, salt & pepper
• ketchup, mustard, salad dressing
• syrup and pancake mix
• canned goods incl. pork & beans, mushrooms, corn, assorted vegetables
• cornflake crumbs
• paper towels
• toilet tissue
• garbage bags
• liquid dish soap
Air Service Provided by:
Fort Frances, Ontario
Fort Frances Airport